Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: my young cousin was playing that game

my young cousin was playing that game 2 months 3 weeks ago #20478

Will! If they had them, I would Say THIS should Get a Golden Gnome for you are Generation and Mega Hours Each Day to Research, Vid, Mix and Edit. I hardly play OS as it is sooooooo botted, also that I play Runescape3 perhaps a couple of hours a evening as when my acnt was locked, buy runescape 3 gold with all the work I'd put into it, it discouraged me. Plus I have cataracts where chatting on them is

imposible and lousy eyesight will make somethings in the game near impossible to do.

Runescape is amazing much appreciated man, Will, thank you! Recounting these occasions I experienced in sport, along with many others commenting here, has brought a great deal of pleasure to me. Many friends made through Runescape,

rivals as well:-RRB- all joining in with this gambling gem. I was miserable when rs2

came out, classic was the summit for me though rs2 was more playable, there was some charm that classic had. The Pk'ing got more difficult and I didn't feel like the game had the controllers for that kind of fast play mode, it is a click

and point game.

The player and all that crap is how much time a person can invest. Im in a discord that has people who are in the top 100 of particular abilities and they literally perform 20 hours a day minimum... a few do skilling contests that last

for an whole week and they sleep like maybe 8 hours the entire week. Some are others, on no sleeping medications up by absolute will that is aggressive. When people doubted that a individual cant possible perform 20 to 24 hours a day for

multiple days or even weeks... is false since they actually do lol. Thats spots in games like these.

Really cool, actually watched it all the way through from start to finish. Given the comment that is best this is the place I can ask a question that has bugged me - was a text-only variant of Runequest? It was text only, although I

think it was Java. I had gone to spend two weeks visiting relatives in northern Ireland and my young cousin was playing that game and introduced me to it. And I played with it when I got back to the US for a little while and while I was

there. It would have been in 1998(going back and looking at the timing, must have been a different game - OSRS Gold but quite similar.

So I guess I still have no idea exactly what other match was) After viewing Runescape, I understand I definitely played with the Runequest I visit here, however, it was several years later when I went looking for the other game I'd

played but could not recall the name, but believed it was Runequest. What triggered my memory of that was seeing, in one the clips the sharks, here in the inventory of someone - and the runes too. I never did pvp b/c my charecters were

not typically combat based - though I do remember I had one magic user of any sort which I leveled large that I could go out and kill pretty sized stuff from myself - I think that char did rune crafting too though. That second time(*

when the first was that ) I played would have been 2001 or even 2002. So before faculty or played for a year got too hectic to keep playing frequently.

So it was neat to watch Runescape and see how the game evolved so or since I last played in 2003. I recall the name was never found by trying to return and find my previous account name to see whether it was there if the version was

going to be phased out, but could not. But memories of Runescape back in college - spending ages banging rocks until they changed color hehe and seeking to level up my fishing. I think my proudest accomplishment was to eventually buy a

house after crafting and selling to get a bit. Thank you for the memories.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

my young cousin was playing that game 2 months 1 week ago #21162

• ahmed
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.741 seconds

AriaSepand Engineering Company

Manufacturer of instrumentation systems, consulting and engineering design industrial control and automation products in various industries.